Re: Erf funcion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123948] Re: Erf funcion
  • From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 02:43:30 -0500 (EST)

I'd like to link to the same question asked earlier here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8523505/using-alternative-special-functions-in-simplify-and-expand

There is one (partial?) answer there.

Vicent mentioned there that he would like to get expressions in terms of
FiX, while keeping the definition FiX[x_] := ...   I believe this is not
possible (except perhaps through some formatting tricks with Defer/HoldForm)

--
Szabolcs Horvát
Mma QA site proposal: http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/37304