Re: Rule replacement doesn't work after NDSolve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg123970] Re: Rule replacement doesn't work after NDSolve?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 05:26:39 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 1/2/2012 1:53 AM, gac wrote: > Can anyone explain why the three rule replacement steps after NDSolve don't work, >but the three Plot3D commands do? Thanks. Change Subscript[x, 2][0.1, 1] /. sol with Subscript[x, 1] [z, t] /. sol The plot commands work becuase you used the correct names there, i.e Subscript[x, 1] [z, t] etc.. --Nasser