how turn off camera after using CurrentImage?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg123966] how turn off camera after using CurrentImage?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 05:25:16 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
On an iMac under OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), in Mathematica 8.0.4, I
evaluated CurrentImage. That automatically turned on the built-in
"FaceTime HD" camera.
Is there some programmatic way from within Mathematica to turn the
And if not -- OT: is there some simple way to do this in OS X? (Other
than open and then quit the FaceTime app.)
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Is this a bug in the Adjacency Matrix function? Using 22.214.171.124
Next by Date:
Re: Using Mathematica output in other programs
Previous by thread:
Re: Is this a bug in the Adjacency Matrix function? Using 126.96.36.199
Next by thread:
Re: how turn off camera after using CurrentImage?