how turn off camera after using CurrentImage?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg123966] how turn off camera after using CurrentImage?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 05:25:16 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
On an iMac under OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard), in Mathematica 8.0.4, I evaluated CurrentImage. That automatically turned on the built-in "FaceTime HD" camera. Is there some programmatic way from within Mathematica to turn the camera off? And if not -- OT: is there some simple way to do this in OS X? (Other than open and then quit the FaceTime app.) -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305