Re: Using Mathematica output in other programs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123963] Re: Using Mathematica output in other programs
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 05:24:14 -0500 (EST)

I do not have your program, but for many other cases, the following Q&D
solution works with the help of an "intermediate" image viewer (e.g.
IrfanView, http://www.irfanview.com/):

1) Select the stuff you want to paste in Mathematica
2) Copy selection to clipboard (Ctrl+C)
3) Paste into IrfanView window (Ctrl+V) + optionally do simple
processing operations like cropping on the spot
4) Copy IrfanView window content (Ctrl+C)
5) Paste into your application

This takes a 1:1 bitmap screenshot of the selected data, so if you need
higher resolution, you could e.g. try using a higher magnification in
Mathematica before copying.

Regards,
Yves