Re: DirectoryStack[] not showing top directory stack item

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124053] Re: DirectoryStack[] not showing top directory stack item
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 05:20:51 -0500 (EST)

I don't see this happening in my version (v8/win7-64).

I was just wondering: you say you're using Mathematica 7. How come
your installation directory seems to be that of version 6?

Cheers -- Sjoerd

----
Check out Stackoverflow's Mathematica tag: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/mathematica
or better, help out with the new dedicated Mathematica Q&A site on
StackExchange.
It's almost in private beta, but needs just a few extra people to kick
off and participate. Go to:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/37304/mathematica?referrer=EJOMFcZOBpAIDM_9uBjtlA2