Embedding Header and Footer settings in a stylesheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124117] Embedding Header and Footer settings in a stylesheet
  • From: John Browne <john.browne at alumni.unimelb.edu.au>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:55:09 -0500 (EST)

I would like to embed Header and Footer settings (like page number and
running heads) in a stylesheet that I am creating, so that any notebook
with the stylesheet will print with those settings.

The stylesheet has some default definitions in the cell "Local
definition for style "Notebook"" which always puts the file name and
page number in the header, but I cannot see how to modify this so that
the text of the Title and Section cells show up instead (on opposing
pages), as one can do in the Headers and Footers menu dialog for a
specific notebook.

How can I do this? I have not been able to find any documentation for
it?

Thanks

John=