Re: Unit testing using imported data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124152] Re: Unit testing using imported data
- From: David <dbcomps at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 04:22:34 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 10, 5:00 am, David <dbco... at gmail.com> wrote: > I want to setup a unit test for functions I have made. The functions > perform computation on imported data. The data are HDF files. How can I setup the unit test so that the data gets imported for use in a unit test? The imported data is the input for the function. I should add that I want to use the built in .mt file in Wolfram Workbench. The Mathematica front end is not used. The help content in Workbench doesn't have any information on importing when using the .mt test files.