How to create palette buttons with tooltips?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124165] How to create palette buttons with tooltips?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 06:00:43 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
What is the most convenient way to create palette buttons with tooltips that use the OS-wide tooltip delay?
Currently I am using
Tooltip[Button["Button", Appearance -> "Palette"], "Tooltip",
TooltipDelay -> Automatic]
But this seems like a lot of work (both TooltipDelay -> Automatic and Appearance -> "Palette" needed) just to get the behvaiour which could be expected as a default from a palette.
When I have several buttons, what's the simplest and most concise way to do this?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to plot divergence of gradient as contour plot
Next by Date:
Re: select 1st column element based on criteria in 2nd column in mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: NMinimize Method suboptions
Next by thread:
Re: How to create palette buttons with tooltips?