Importing data via jump drive issue.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124197] Importing data via jump drive issue.
- From: eric skrivseth <eskrivseth at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 04:50:04 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all over the last few days I have a problem Importing data to my laptop via a jump drive, it is telling me that the data does'nt exsits but when I move it to my computer I have no problem doing it. My question is what should I try to do?? and the data is a string of binary code i need to put onto my laptop to make my PDF converter work, I would just write the code right into my laptop but the system is preventing me form getting into the code to write it right there.