Extract a part of expression
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124293] Extract a part of expression
- From: Miguel Gil <misvrne at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:07:20 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
How I can extract the full numerator (or denominator) of an expression of the form g (x) / w (x)?.
I tried to do with Numerator [expr], but returns a wrong result. I tried with the attribute HoldForm [expr] and can not get the correct result.
expr = (x ^ 2 Cos [x] (Sin [2x], Tan [x ]))/( E ^ x * x * Csc [x] ^ 2)
Prev by Date:
Re: How to check whether an infinite set is closed under
Next by Date:
Question about DeleteCases to remove list elements based on first character
Previous by thread:
Re: How to simplify this code with variable number of nesting loops?
Next by thread:
Re: Extract a part of expression