opposite of AppendTo
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124307] opposite of AppendTo
- From: burke <burket at mailbox.sc.edu>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:12:16 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
AppendTo[s,e] appends "e" to "s" and then RESETS "s". How does one delete or remove an element "e" from a list "s" and then RESET "s"? The _reset_ is my problem. I want to be able to add and delete elements of a list (a list of graphical elements with very low opacity). I can "appendto" the list at will but am unable to delete elements (using Delete, DeleteCases, Except, Select, etc.). Deleting "e" from "s" is easy enough, but resetting "s" seems impossible. Help!!