opposite of AppendTo
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124307] opposite of AppendTo
- From: burke <burket at mailbox.sc.edu>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:12:16 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AppendTo[s,e] appends "e" to "s" and then RESETS "s". How does one
delete or remove an element "e" from a list "s" and then RESET "s"?
The _reset_ is my problem. I want to be able to add and delete
elements of a list (a list of graphical elements with very low
opacity). I can "appendto" the list at will but am unable to delete
elements (using Delete, DeleteCases, Except, Select, etc.). Deleting
"e" from "s" is easy enough, but resetting "s" seems impossible.
Prev by Date:
Re: remote kernel problem
Next by Date:
How to easily set up all coefficients to be positive in Solving an integer equation?
Previous by thread:
Re: plotting histograms with do loop
Next by thread:
Re: opposite of AppendTo