Example of Cellular potts model in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124356] Example of Cellular potts model in mathematica
- From: J reno <jayreno33 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:32:29 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cellular potts model is a complex version of Ising model, and i can find some examples of ising model in mathematica. However, I am wondering if anybody knows the link or has the source of 2d cellular potts model in mathematica. Thanks.