Re: plotting histograms with do loop

Use Table[] in place of Do[].

If you're really attached to Do[], then use Do[Print[...], ...].

Better is Column[Table[...]].

From: hanciong awesome [hanciong at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 17:13
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg124337] plotting histograms with do loop

hello all, I want to plot several histograms with do-loop. It is
histogram of normal distribution, all with mean zeros, and standard
deviation successively increasing from 1 to 5. I do the following:

Do[   Histogram[RandomReal[NormalDistribution[0, i], 500]],
 {i, 1, 5}  ]

But it doesn't give anything. could anyone help me? Thanx