Re: Cross reference - a further question.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124378] Re: Cross reference - a further question.
- From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at iee.lu>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:01:08 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, David, That is really good. Can you think also to adding on top of this an additional functionality like, say, a Tooltip? I have in mind that in addition to what this method already does one could have some information concerning equation showing up as soon as the cursor stays on top of its reference number? Best, Alexei Take a look at the following for a screencast of what Peter describes: http://initialsingularity.com/EquationNumbering.mov I had created this for a consulting client of mine some time ago.... Best regards, David http://Scientificarts.com Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil. IEE S.A. ZAE Weiergewan, 11, rue Edmond Reuter, L-5326 Contern, LUXEMBOURG Office phone : +352-2454-2566 Office fax: +352-2454-3566 mobile phone: +49 151 52 40 66 44 e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu<mailto:alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu>