Can the code of a function obtain the names of its arguments?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124391] Can the code of a function obtain the names of its arguments?
- From: James Stein <mathgroup at stein.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:59:30 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I fear the answer is no, because I suspect that once values are bound to
the names, there might seem to be scant use in keeping the names around.
But I have a little debugging routine in mind I'd like to implement, so I'm
hoping the answer is yes. (And if yes, how?)
Prev by Date:
Re: determining coefficients of a polynomial
Next by Date:
Question about function
Previous by thread:
Re: Cross reference - a further question.
Next by thread:
Re: Can the code of a function obtain the names of its arguments?