Can the code of a function obtain the names of its arguments?

I fear the answer is no, because I suspect that once values are bound to
the names, there might seem to be scant use in keeping the names around.

But I have a little debugging routine in mind I'd like to implement, so I'm
hoping the answer is yes. (And if yes, how?)