Latex with statement numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124523] Latex with statement numbers
- From: Nankyoku Ice <406of76013 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 07:27:05 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there any way to convert a Mathematica notebook (or expressions) to Latex format preserving the statement numbers ? i.e. I want to see In and Out in the latex formatted output as In:= Integrate[Sin[x], x] Out= -Cos[x] "File, Save as LaTex" automatically strips off the line numbers. I want to generate a LaTeX file including working Mathematica Notebook sessions as examples. Thanks.