dynamic input alias

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg124669] dynamic input alias
  • From: Arturas Acus <arturas.acus at>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:10:51 -0500 (EST)
Dear group,

I wonder can "dynamic" input aliases be defined in Mathematica?

For example, suppose I define input alias

And then evaluate in the notebook

I would like that when using input alias in the notebook it would
evaluate with above set values, i.e. RunningMark being replaced by
"MyMark", and RunningColor with provided color.

Is it possible to realize this "dynamic" input alias?

Sincerely, Arturas Acus