Re: Export/Save as text + plots/images
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127139] Re: Export/Save as text + plots/images
- From: Dominik Hezel <sendme2000 at me.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 05:26:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <201206290850.EAA13289@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks - the thing is that I am generating some text/plots/images and from time to time want to export this as a word processor compatible file. So although your method is working, it's not really a straightforward solution to this problem.
Prev by Date:
Re: case of inconsistent API between Drop and Part?
Next by Date:
Re: Rearranging terms - user-defined
Previous by thread:
Re: Varying a constant in an ODE to Manipulate solution
Next by thread:
Solid modeling using Manipulate