Re: Integration result depends on variable name / problem with

In Math 8.0.1, I get that
Integrate[Sin[2 x] Exp[I t Cos[x - psi]], {x, 0, 2 =CF=80}]
is 0, regardless of the variable name :(

I also tested it numerically and indeed the result is 2 \[Pi] I^2 BesselJ[2, t] Sin [2 psi] as you said, so I would say that this is definitely a bug...

Cheers