Re: Evaluate code fragment without making new cell for it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127181] Re: Evaluate code fragment without making new cell for it?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 03:33:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 7/2/2012 10:19 PM, Scot T. Martin wrote: > Based on your example, what you really should have are 4 cells. >You shouldn't try to load everything into a single cell. >This approach, while convenient to a beginner, defeats many >purposes and makes for difficult to understand Notebooks >and code in the medium to long term. Thanks. I am newbie and a beginner and still learning Mathematica. But I use Manipulate alot, and you can't split Manipulate into cells. I try to put each command in one cell when I can. --Nasser