Re: some Experience with webMathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127170] Re: some Experience with webMathematica
- From: Dominik Hezel <sendme2000 at me.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 03:29:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for your detailed response!
The =809,175.00 is the number I got from Wolfram for what they call webMathematica Professional for Educational. Nothing was said that this would only be yearly.
I might try a trial, though, and as being an educational, non-commercial institution, I might qualify for the amateur version.
You suggestions using other APIs sound interesting - however, I currently have no clue and zero experience how this works. So this could only be something for the not so near future.
Thanks for the links!
Prev by Date:
Re: how to export to Excel in Mathematica from a Parametricplot command
Next by Date:
Re: Higher precision in Error function Erf needed.
Previous by thread:
Re: NonlinearModelFit to multiple data sets simultaneously?
Next by thread:
Creating a Scatter Plot with Labeled Points