Re: some Experience with webMathematica

Thanks for your detailed response!

The =809,175.00 is the number I got from Wolfram for what they call webMathematica Professional for Educational. Nothing was said that this would only be yearly.
I might try a trial, though, and as being an educational, non-commercial institution, I might qualify for the amateur version.

You suggestions using other APIs sound interesting - however, I currently have no clue and zero experience how this works. So this could only be something for the not so near future.

Thanks for the links!

.Dominik