Re: polarplot with arrow bearing tickmarks

Unclear what you want for the arrow, but why not use something like

    Epilog -> Arrow[{{0,0},{x,y}}]

within the PolarPlot? You'll need to explain just what you want in order
to specify the {x,y} of the head end. And since you use dynamic
terminology "moves outward", presumably you'll want either a Manipulate
where the angle is the control variable, or an equivalent DynamicModule
version of that.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305