List(Line)Plot in a 2D or 3D self defined coordinate system

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127224] List(Line)Plot in a 2D or 3D self defined coordinate system
  • From: Joug Raw <jougraw at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 05:24:30 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mathematica Experts,

ListPlot/ListLinePlot plots data in a cartesian coordinates system. Now, I
want to see the plot in a self defined coordinate(2D or 3D). For example,
the coordinate system would in a 2D plane with an angle of 72.6 degree
between x and y unit vectors, or a 3D bulk with angle 72.6 degree between x
and y unit vectors and z vector aligned 46 degree above the x,y plane. How
could I plot my data in such kinds of coordinates system in a simple way in
Mathematica? Thank you very much!