Re: Set new directory
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127235] Re: Set new directory
- From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 03:18:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
What about SetDirectory[NotebookDirectory]?
Am 07.07.2012 11:32, schrieb Niles:
> Is there an easy way to configure Mathematica such that the working directory of the current notebook is the folder in which the notebook is opened?
Prev by Date:
Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?
Next by Date:
Re: Separating square roots
Previous by thread:
Set new directory
Next by thread:
polarplot with arrow bearing tickmarks