Re: Replace, ReplaceAll and If time performace comparition

Hi Albert,
I get this message when I tried to teste your suggestion when using " CompilationTarget -> "C" ":
"A C compiler cannot be found on your system. Please consult the documentation to learn how to set up suitable compilers"

I'm using Max OS X 10.7.4
Some clue?
Tks in advance