SendMail with multiples receives

Hi All

    I have made some reports using SendMail to communicate it.
    There is some way to send for multiples receives in one time?
    I tried this, but with no sucess (see the "To" line).

SendMail[
"To"->"x1 at xxx.com.br, x2 at xxx.com.br, x3 at xxx.com.br, x4 at xxx.com.br",
"Subject"->"subject",
"Body"->"teste,
"From"->"rodrigo at xxx.com.br",
"UserName"->"rodrigo at xxx.com.br",,
"Password"->Uncompress@"1eJxTToPCmZnYGAw1jE0MTS1BAbswMC",
"Server"->"smtp.myserver.com.br",
"PortNumber"->587
]

It works just for one at time, so I have to use Map. It's the best way?
tks in advance!