Quit and Restart kernel quickly?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127276] Quit and Restart kernel quickly?
- From: mstankus at gmail.com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:54:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there a way to quit and restart the kernel quickly?
I would like to do this without having to use the menu twice.
Prev by Date:
Re: Algorithm Analysis Course: Should I use Mathematica for projects?
Next by Date:
estimated variance on parameter fit
Previous by thread:
Re: SendMail with multiples receives
Next by thread:
Re: Quit and Restart kernel quickly?