Re: Algorithm Analysis Course: Should I use Mathematica for projects?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127303] Re: Algorithm Analysis Course: Should I use Mathematica for projects?
  • From: Richard Fateman <fateman at eecs.berkeley.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 04:26:47 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, but this can also trigger a change in the length if the list
contains a symbol with and UpValue.

It can be known if any symbol in the dependency set has an upvalue.
Or has been assigned an upvalue since the last evaluation.

you can presumably also do this:

f[]:=  ....make any changes you want in the value or properties of B, or
global info.