Re: Could someone else verify that an example from the Numerical

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127327] Re: Could someone else verify that an example from the Numerical
  • From: W Craig Carter <ccarter at MIT.EDU>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 01:31:05 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you Nasser, Syd, and Roland,
I had to type it in---I couldn't copy and paste from the pdf.

However, I don't think it would *ever*  occurred to me that the problem =
was that the Integer tau had to be a Real.  I'm happy to have the =
resolution, but very surprised by the nature of the resolution!

W Craig Carter
Professor of Materials Science, MIT