Help with Reduce and ForAll
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127362] Help with Reduce and ForAll
- From: Adam Clark <gravitonmaker at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 03:49:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a fairly complicated set of inequalities in 6 variables. One of the variables is a speed parameter. I need to know the constraints on the other 5 variables that satisfy the system of inequalities for any value of the speed between +1 and -1. Is there a way I can use ForAll (or some other command) to have Mathematica do this for me?
Simply using Reduce on the system of inequalities produces 8 pages of output that frequently uses Root and AlgebraicNumber as part of the output.
Prev by Date:
Re: 3d artifacts
Next by Date:
Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to Scale and vary plot for a Differential Equation
Next by thread:
Re: Help with Reduce and ForAll