Programmatically open palette so that PalettesMenuSettings are preserved
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127409] Programmatically open palette so that PalettesMenuSettings are preserved
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 01:02:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
How can I programmatically open a palette so that the
PalettesMenuSettings will be preserved?
If I use NotebookOpen directly, these settings are note preserved. It
seems that the palette needs to be opened through the Palettes menu.
How can this be done programmatically?
Note: I also asked this here:
Visit Mathematica.SE: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/
Prev by Date:
Re: Solving Third Order differential equation using Mathematica.
Next by Date:
Re: Sending an interrupt to the frontend?
Previous by thread:
Constraining locators on a dynamically updated object
Next by thread:
Can anyone see a faster way to compute quantities for a pair or large matrices?