Programmatically open palette so that PalettesMenuSettings are preserved

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127409] Programmatically open palette so that PalettesMenuSettings are preserved
  • From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 01:02:32 -0400 (EDT)

How can I programmatically open a palette so that the
PalettesMenuSettings will be preserved?

If I use NotebookOpen directly, these settings are note preserved.  It
seems that the palette needs to be opened through the Palettes menu.
How can this be done programmatically?

Note: I also asked this here:

http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/8589/programmatically-opening-a-palette-from-the-palettes-menu

--