Excel Headers --> Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127439] Excel Headers --> Mathematica
- From: Nicholas Kormanik <nkormanik at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 02:31:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have a large Excel .xls file. Miniature version shown below:
I would like to do some statistical analysis on the file in Mathematica 8.0.4.
Additionally I am using Mathematica Link for Excel 3.5.
The issue I'm now attempting to address concerns the "headers," or "column labels."
I need to tell Mathematica to disregard the headers. I want to use each respective header, however, as the name for the "variable stream" (Mathematica-speak for each column of data.)
What might be the best ways of dealing with such headers?
nkormanik at gmail.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Using Fit to interpolate data
Next by Date:
Re: FindCurvePath has a problem
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Excel Headers --> Mathematica