Obtaining densest x% of a Bivariate Distribution

Hi,

If I have a bivariate distribution such as,

  BinomialDistribution[50, .5]

How do I obtain the polygon that encloses that densest x% of the
distribution. For example, what Mathematica functions would I use to
get the most compact polygon (which may or may not be a continuous
region and may or may not contain holes) that encloses 95% of the mass
of a bivariate normal distribution or a bivariate mixture function.

Thank you,
Scott