mac new OS "mountain lion", compile function, C compiler (vrs. 8.0.4)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127478] mac new OS "mountain lion", compile function, C compiler (vrs. 8.0.4)
- From: Chris <kristoph.steikert at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 02:39:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't know if this posting is in the right group. If not please forgive me.
I know that updating the OS to mountain lion was a bit early usually I wait until the first update is available. However, in a weak moment I did update and now suffer the consequences.
Here is the problem:
Whenever I want to execute a compile function with the option CompilationTarget->"C" it produces the following error:
"CCompilerDriver`CreateLibrary::nocomp: A C compiler cannot be found on your system. Please consult the documentation to learn how to set up suitable compilers."
Thus, it seems that no C compiler is installed. However, I also updated XCode after the mountain lion update and therefore there is a compiler installed.
I appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks Chris
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
why is imagelines performance so bad?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: mac new OS "mountain lion", compile function, C compiler (vrs. 8.0.4)