Re: Using CountryData to Get US Population by State

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126752] Re: Using CountryData to Get US Population by State
  • From: "Hobbs, Sylvia (DPH)" <sylvia.hobbs at state.ma.us>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 04:20:15 -0400 (EDT)

or input in Mathematica = state population rankings

too bad it doesn't automatically create a gradient map like is SAS or STATA.

Sylvia D. Hobbs, MPH

Director of Research & Evaluation
Bureau of Health Care Safety and Quality
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
99 Chauncy Street, 11th Floor
Boston MA 02111