Re: some Experience with webMathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126758] Re: some Experience with webMathematica
- From: jurasea <jurasea at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 04:52:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Depends on version combinations (webMathematica & Mathematica) you use to get results, also it's not clear what form you wish to get output (Java, 2D image, Flash/Manipulate , etc.) webMath versions tends to be better compartable with certain Mathematica builds (4 instance like 3.0.0 or 3.0.1 + 7, and another set is webMath=3.1 and Math=8.0.4).. Fine-tuning closely depends on network bandwidth (complex Java surfaces won't work on laggy connections) and MathKernel->Java->Web interface (mostly Apache/Tomcat I guess) settings (timeouts, etc..) If you'll specify ur versions, your expectations & provide MSP scripts - perhaps we can check if desired result can be achieved.