Can Mathematica do regression, or similar?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126781] Can Mathematica do regression, or similar?
- From: Nicholas Kormanik <nkormanik at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 05:18:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have two columns of data containing predictor variables, and a third which is the response variable.
All three columns are continuous data. Number of rows is around 500.
Can Mathematica figure out the relationship between the two predictor variables, and the response variable?
What would be the code for doing so?
Prev by Date:
Re: Histogram ignores 'bspec' (bin spec) ??
Next by Date:
Re: Converting from string to real
Previous by thread:
Re: FFT of a noisy image with weak periodic information
Next by thread:
Re: Can Mathematica do regression, or similar?