Re: Can't work with Mathematica 8
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126899] Re: Can't work with Mathematica 8
- From: Bert RAM Aerts <bert.ram.aerts at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:31:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Op vrijdag 3 februari 2012 08:09:27 UTC+1 schreef Matteo Di Sabatino het volgende: > Hi everybody, I'm Mathematica 8 and my OS is Ubuntu 11.10 x64. > I have installed Mathematica 8 without problems but I can't work with > it, when Mathematica runs there a message that say "you are running in > a mode which does not allow edit". Where is the problem? When I had > Ubuntu 11.10 x32 I had not this problem. > Please help me. You have a license for 32 bit, not for 64 bit. Contact Wolfram and ask for a license reset, so that you can activate your license in 64 bit.