fyi, updated my Mathematica HOWTO for basic engineering examples

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg126906] fyi, updated my Mathematica HOWTO for basic engineering examples
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 03:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

I've updated my HOWTO basic examples in Mathematica and <that_other_one>.

I updated many Mathematica examples to use the new V 8.0 control
systems functions (nice functions btw, easy to use). Before I had
those examples written using the control systems application. I also
put the code in the page now. Before I had them as screen shots.

Made few corrections and general clean up.

Here is the link, hope you like it.

I learn better by seeing an example of how to do something.
So, every-time I solve a problem, I try to document it so
that I do not have to re-remember how to do it each time.

Nothing advanced. Just simple basic examples. Things I run
across while doing my school HW's. Will be updated on regular