fyi, updated my Mathematica HOWTO for basic engineering examples

fyi;

I've updated my HOWTO basic examples in Mathematica and <that_other_one>.

I updated many Mathematica examples to use the new V 8.0 control
systems functions (nice functions btw, easy to use). Before I had
those examples written using the control systems application. I also
put the code in the page now. Before I had them as screen shots.

Made few corrections and general clean up.

Here is the link, hope you like it.

http://12000.org/my_notes/mma_matlab_control/index.htm

I learn better by seeing an example of how to do something.
So, every-time I solve a problem, I try to document it so
that I do not have to re-remember how to do it each time.

Nothing advanced. Just simple basic examples. Things I run
across while doing my school HW's. Will be updated on regular
basis.

--Nasser