Re: Parenthesis reduction

Bear in mind that  {a, b, c}, {d, e, f}, {g, h, i} is not an expression in Mathematica. There is no "command" - which we prefer to call a function - which will turn an expression into something which is not an expression. I guess you want to use each of the three elements of the list{{a, b, c}, {d, e, f}, {g, h, i}} for some purpose. I suggest you take a look at Sequence in the on-line Help browser. Or else, let us know exactly what you want to do.
-Tomas