Re: FrameLabel and Style
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126942] Re: FrameLabel and Style
- From: derivatorb at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 03:14:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
El mi=E9rcoles, 13 de junio de 2012 10:59:10 UTC+2, Derivator escribi=F3: > Hi all, > I want to put the label "x [m]" in a Plot. > The trouble is that I need "x" in italics and "[m]" in roman type. > > The command > > FrameLabel -> Style["x [m]",Italic ] > > puts both x and [m] in italic. The command > > FrameLabel -> Style[x " [m]" ] > > puts x in italic and [m] in roman, but gives the wrong order [m] x, > instead of x [m]. > > Any idea? > > Thanks in advance The command "Row" is perfect for the job. Thank you very much to all.