- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127040] Importing RTF
- From: "mike at necomp.us" <mike at necomp.us>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 04:49:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have the latest version of Mathematica. I'm just starting to use it and have pages that are set in Word with MathType equations. I have a program that will convert the math to PowerMath equations so I ran it through that. I then saved the file as RTF. When I import the file, the bold and italic is stripped out but color changes came through (which I don't need). Any ideas on what could be wrong. Also, is there a better way to import Word files with MathType equations? Right now, with the conversion an equation such as A+B will be converted to the Powermath equation [&A+B&] and I would rekey what's in the [&&].
Prev by Date:
Re: Default path for opening files
Next by Date:
"Bug" in SurvivalDistribution?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Importing RTF