Transfer dynamic into static variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125225] Transfer dynamic into static variables
  • From: Dominik Hezel <dominik.hezel at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 05:30:57 -0500 (EST)

Hallo,

I have a complex program and now I need to convert a list with dynamic content into a list with static content, hence (simplified):

tl = Dynamic[{{a, "tst1"}, {c,"tst2"}}]

into

tl2 ={{a, "tst1"}, {c,"tst2"}}

So I can start doing normal list operations such as Extract, DeleteCases, etc. If this doesn't work I'll have quite a problem. So I'd really appreciate any advice.

thanks,  Dominik