Re: Suppress Cell Labels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125332] Re: Suppress Cell Labels
  • From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 05:36:23 -0500 (EST)

They also show _whether_ the cells have been evaluated, which I find
quite useful. I often save a notebook with the output in it, quit and
come back later. If I'm only working on part of it, it's a big help to
have the In and Out labels so that I can see where I am and what has
been evaluated.

--
HPR