More "standard" output form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125421] More "standard" output form
- From: Brentt <brenttnewman at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:05:50 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there a way to make variables always precede numbers in output with sums (but not multiplication)? For example, in writing arithmetic on subscripts I always willl write, say a_(n-1) Mathematica of course alwasy takes that input, and turns the sum around in the output a_(-1+n) Is there a way to keep the output the way most people would write such expressions on paper?