- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125468] partial transpose
- From: jay <kjsalini at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 00:26:05 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
how to find partial transpose of a density matrix
Prev by Date:
Re: How to define a specific definite integral result in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: How can I make a sequence that includes lists?
Previous by thread:
Re: Vector Runge-Kutta ODE solver with compilation?
Next by thread:
Re: partial transpose