Re: Clearing a Checkbox

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125481] Re: Clearing a Checkbox
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 00:30:38 -0500 (EST)

Make the parameter that you are working with a Dynamic variable in the
checkbox expression.  But do not use a parameter named "Positive" as
that is a reserved Mathematica System parameter.

Eg:

Row[{Checkbox[Dynamic[x]], Button["reset", x = False]}]

--David

On Mar 14, 1:40 am, Scott Colwell <scolw... at uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Suppose you have a checkbox as:
>
> {{Positive, False, "Positive View"}, {False, True}},
>
> Once the checkbox has been checked, is there a way of creating another bu=
tton that will clear the checkbox?  Something like this....