yg = \frac{{d(yv)}}{{dt}}, how to solve this differential equation.

Hi all,

I've a differential equation looks like following:

yg = \frac{{d(yv)}}{{dt}}

where, g is gravity acceleration, y is the displacement, and the v is
velocity.  Could you please give me some hints by using mathematica to
solve it?

Best regards
--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.