More powerful text processing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125513] More powerful text processing
  • From: Mikhail Cherkasskii <macherkasskiy at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 06:34:23 -0500 (EST)

The Mathematica has big power for create useful interactive documents. But usually I spend a lot of time for create support functions, that help me in realization that power. I hope that in the future Mathematica will have more friendly graphic user interface for notebooks control. If I look at some other systems or MS Word I can immediately find instruments for work with graphics and text. But in Mathematica I have to create such tools.

What do you think about this?

Mikhail Cherkasskii