More powerful text processing

The Mathematica has big power for create useful interactive documents. But usually I spend a lot of time for create support functions, that help me in realization that power. I hope that in the future Mathematica will have more friendly graphic user interface for notebooks control. If I look at some other systems or MS Word I can immediately find instruments for work with graphics and text. But in Mathematica I have to create such tools.

What do you think about this?

Mikhail Cherkasskii