Creating List

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg125522] Creating List
  • From: Harry <hvdosten at>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 02:51:08 -0500 (EST)
Hi out there,

I have calculated some x- and y-values and want to combine them in a
way that the x and y-values define coordinates. Well, I have:

xkoor[i], {i, 1, iend} and
ykoor[j], {j, 1, jend}

To be able to continue I need this list:

and have no idea how to get this. So I would be very happy to get any
small hint...

Thanks a lot,